Two Convenient Service Centres
CMI Hino offers two Service Centre locations in South Australia. One at our Regency Park dealership and the second is located at Lonsdale, which offers a greater level of convenience to our customers living South of the city.
Both CMI Hino Adelaide Service Centres employ experienced and highly trained technicians who not only specialise in the service of Hino models, but also the service and repair of non-Hino trucks and buses.
Brake Testing Now Available
For peace of mind and legal compliance, bring your truck or trailer to the new CMI Hino Lonsdale Service Centre and take advantage of our opening Brake Testing Special – full brake test and report just $15 + GST per axle.
Our new Vis-Check brake machine tests vehicle brake force, brake balance, wheel rolling resistance and deceleration to determine braking performance and efficiency, and to identify unnecessary wear and drag on the wheels.
With the ability to test all trucks and trailers, book your test now - 08 8243 8110
The dedicated team at CMI Hino Lonsdale Service Centre understand the importance of your vehicle and ensuring any downtime is limited.
Our highly skilled and factory trained diesel technicians have extensive knowledge across a range makes and models (including Isuzu, Fuso, Volvo, Mack, Kenworth etc) and have many years of combined experience.
CMI Hino Lonsdale Service Centre features:
- Drive through bays and off-street parking
- Truck and trailer access
- 24 tonne hoist
- Drive through pit
- Specialised equipment
- Electronic diagnostic tools
- Stocking Hino Genuine Parts with the ability to have parts transported from our Regency Park location for same day repairs.
- VIS Roller brake tester and shaker
- Complete scheduled servicing
- Engine and driveline repairs
- Brake repairs
- Clutch repairs
- Trailer maintenance and repairs
- Breakdown service
- Suspension repairs
- Fleet management
Our CMI Hino Service team understand that having a truck off the road for any longer than is absolutely necessary is inconvenient and ultimately expensive. We understand that in many cases your truck is your business or at the very least an important business tool! That’s why we are committed to minimising its downtime by it having serviced or diagnosed and repaired in an efficient manner first time at a fair price.
Our People Are Passionate
We only employ people who are passionate about trucks. We offer our technicians specialist, ongoing Hino diagnostic and repair training to ensure they are up to date with the latest techniques and fixes.
To minimise downtime, your service or repair can be integrated into your work schedule during the week. Relax and wait in our comfortable driver’s lounge while our qualified technicians service your vehicle. For added flexibility, CMI Hino offers Saturday servicing (Regency Park only) for when you are unable to have your vehicle serviced during the week. (Bookings essential for Saturday servicing)
Our Skills and Equipment
- We have the full range of Hino diagnostic equipment, service manuals and technical data.
- We're a one-stop-shop, including support from our extensive in-house parts department, ensuring that your downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Our team of technicians can undertake a large range of jobs on a wide range of makes and models, including the diagnosis of complicated electrical faults, major component rebuilds, chassis suspension repairs, transmission overhauls and any general repairs and servicing that may be required.
- We have a focus on investing in our future by continuous staff development, particularly through our CMI Hino apprenticeship program. CMI Hino employs full-time technical trainers to ensure that our apprentices and technicians have the latest skills and knowledge required to ensure your truck or bus is serviced to the highest of levels.
As a CMI Hino service customer, you can also take advantage of our 24-hour roadside assist in the event of an emergency breakdown.
*Service offer applies to all Euro 5 models and available only at participating Hino dealerships. These rates are capped until 31 December 2018. On or before 31 December each year, Hino Australia will publish on www.hino.com.au the maximum price for a specified Scheduled Service that will be applicable from, and remain capped for, the following calendar year only. For details on pricing, items not included in the Service Price and for full terms and conditions click here.